1. ESTABLISHMENT OF ACCOMODATION IN THE EXISTING UNHCR COMPOUND PESHAWAR
Dawar Enterprises successfully installed building safety and security equipment and awarded contracts to execute Firefighting Sprinkler System, Fire Alarm System, CCTV, Telephone Exchange, SRF Glass Sheets, Security Equipment, and UPS’s works keeping in view the past experience and expertise in the above-mentioned fields of Dawar Enterprises. Other details are as under:
- FIREFIGHTING SYSTEM Brand Naffco: Sprinklers, Hydrants, Zone Control Valve, Flow Control Switch, Gates Valves, Fire Department Connection, Fire alarm check valve, Check valves, PRV, NRV, Lontrin Seamless less pipe of different dias. Hydrostatic test and final Testing & commissioning.
- Fire Alarm System: Manvier Cooper, RBG, Smoke detectors, Heat Detectors, Fire retard cabling, Sounder. Integrated solution with firefighting system by installing compatible modules. Trainings, Testing and commissioning.
- Panasonic Telephone Exchange: Multi pair cabling, MDF, telephone sets ect.
- SRF Film for protection of the Glass.
- CCTV System Brand Dahua: Cameras, CAT 6 Cabling, Network Switches, NVR, Monitors, Softwares. Training, Testing and Commissioning.
- Shatter Resistant Film brand LLumor.
- Security Equipment: Walk through gates brand Garrett 32 Zone.
Our work was largely appreciated and executed the project in a very professional manner..
2. Installation of Firefighting, Utility Pumps, and Fire Alarm system in the newly constructed hospital Burn and Trauma Hospital Peshawar:
History The USAID in 2017 agreed to provide $15 million for the procurement of equipment and the remaining civil work. The KP government also released Rs300 million for the remaining civil works. The KP government has approved 347 positions for the center, including director, two professors of burn and reconstructive surgery, associate professors, assistant professors, deputy medical superintendents, senior registrars, junior registrars, nursing director, anesthetists and several other technical and non-technical jobs. Some of the people took personal interest and helped arrange funds for the project. “A few of them like former chief secretary Mohammad Azam Khan, ex-secretary health Abid Majeed, secretary finance Shakeel Qadir, and obviously USAID, C&W, and PDMA were incredible,” he remarked. In the 120-bed center, 50 beds reserved for burns patients and the remaining for patients requiring plastic surgery and reconstructive services. The center has eight-bed ICU, 12 beds each for male and female acute burn patients along with 12 beds reserved for children. There are eight operation theatres, including two each for trauma and burns (major and minor) and four for elective cases. The center provides the services six days a week and utilize all the available resources to provide the best quality services under one roof. Role of Dawar Enterprises Dawar Enterprises was given the task to install firefighting pumps and fire alarm systems for the protection of the building and for its staff. Fire pumps were critical for providing additional water pressure to a fire protection system in the hospital in order to increase the energy needed to efficiently suppress fires. The fire pumps were installed in a highly professional manner under the rules of NFPA. Our work was greatly appreciated by all.
3. Installation of Firefighting system in newly constructed Fountain house hospital for special people and psychiatric patients
This project is awarded to our company in the month of March 2020 and still, it is going on. The consultant has suggested a centrifugal firefighting pump having capacity 1000GPM 8Bars. All pipework is executed in a very professional and according to the NFPA rules to meet the highest level of firefighting hydrant and fire hose cabinet system. Our engineers have designed the system which is proof that we have the capacity to design and implement the system to save lives. we are providing the following services in this project.
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire hose reels
- Fire hydrant systems
- Fire department connections
4. DESIGNING & INSTALLATION OF FIREFIGHTING, FIRE ALARM SYSTEM IN HIGH RISE BUILDINGS OF PESHAWAR HOUSING AUTHORITY.
This project is consist of eight high rise buildings which is constructed for the government officials. This government project is awarded recently and all MEP services installations are currently under process.